Re: moving headers for libcapplet, libapplets, libdocklets

Richard,

Regarding your patch to move the capplet binaries out of the way, is
there a particular problem with using --prefix=<prefix> and making sure
<prefix>/bin appears before /usr/bin in your PATH? I've been doing that
for some time and it seems to work fairly well.

--
-Bradford Hovinen

We are most probably here for local information-gathering and
local-Universe problem-solving in support of the integrity of
eternally regenerative Universe.

   -- R. Buckminster Fuller