xscreensaver capplet.

Currently we seem to have three different screensaver capplets -- the
old one in stable, Jamie's that ships with xscreensaver, and the new one
in gnome-control-center.  There are a couple issues here that need
sorting out, if possible.

1) We want to have just one capplet with GNOME 2.  My inclination is to
   use the one in gnome-control-center, though I'm a little
   uncomfortable with the fact it depends on ETable.  It's sort of
   unfortunate that a major component of GNOME depends on an unstable
   library.  This needs resolving by GNOME 2.0.

2) the --window-id option recently disappeared, meaning there is
   currently no way to embed a preview of the screensaver.  I feel like
   this is a really nice feature to have, though jamie claims it's
   always been broken.  It would be nice to have this feature.  Jamie,
   what can we do here?

3) Jamie's had some objections to the original one -- mostly to do with
   the fact that you could only pick one at a time.  The current one has
   five modes, which is pretty nice.  (As a refresher -- the modes are:
   No Screensaver, Blank Screen, One Screensaver at a time, Random (all
   screensavers), and Random (select some screensavers).)  Jamie, do you
   have other objections here?

4) Currently, we need to keep the list of hacks that ship with the
   control-center in sync with the hacks in xscreensaver.  It would be
   really nice to consolidate these somewhere.

Thanks,
-Jonathan