control center looks great, some icons ???

hello jimmac,

The control center is looking great. There are a couple of
icons missing.

http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnomecc_1.png
control-center
default-aplications

http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnomecc_2.png
File types (should we use the same as mime-types ?
           maybe. this capplets will be merged soon)
Url Handler - This one i have but forgot to add it ;-)
Window Manger

http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnomecc_3.png
This one looks good, except for  Meta
Also the Sawfish window manager (on the left, should we use
the same as Window Manager on the Advanced tab ?)

http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnomecc_4.png
We only need an icon for display.

thanks once more, the control center is looking great !

Chema