Re: Todo?

On 17 Jul 2001 20:49:40 -0500, ldunbar constint com wrote:
> I saw on the gnome-love that you fellas are looking for help. Is there a
> todo list up? i tried looking around but couldn't find it. The screenshot
> is looking fantastic. Great job guys!

Thank you :-)

Right now we are gearing up for a major release, so we are trying to get
things as stable as possible. Just downloading the control center and
looking for (and, hopefully, squashing) any bugs that exist would be a
lot of help. We plan on putting out a preview release of the control
center on Thursday.

In the short run, we are also working on giving the shell a bit of a UI
makeover, providing a view for the capplets from within Nautilus,
porting the capplets to a new Bonobo-based infrastructure, and giving
the capplets some very serious UI work. Some of this work will not make
it into the upcoming major release, but these are all goals for the near
term.