Re: anybody there?

Good. So there's a few souls here...

I subscribed to this list nearly two months ago and never
got any message. Thought something was wrong...

Just wandering what's other people experience with gnome.

I find gnome's a great windowing environment but I'm a bit
concerned about performance...

Well, I know that a i80486DX2, 66Mhz, 20MB RAM is not the
fastest and most recent machine, but the delays I'm
experiencing with gnome are a bit suspicious to me...
I think I'll try to use ice or another wm without gnome
and see if there is an improvement.

But what are your experiences, anyway?

Bye.
--