Re: [gnome-women] Help Host A Bug Day?

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006, M��Duffy wrote:
> As per Mary's suggestion on the women opensource org list, I think we
> should host a bug day (or something - open to suggestions.) :)
>
> Does not this Sat, but the next (21-Jan) sound good? Would anybody be
> interested in participating at that time? Would anybody else be free then
> to help me host in #gnome-women?

That Saturday is OK for me. Unfortunately I'm hosting a documentation
sprint for the Twisted people (a Python project) on the 14th and don't
want to spend 2 Saturdays in a row on the computer, but I'll commit to
being there for at least part of the day.

Alternatives to a bug day would include a docs day, a translation day
(I'm monolingual, so the chances of me personally doing that are small
;) ), or some kind of tutorial day, on, say, setting up a local copy of
the latest GNOME builds or something. All possibilities would need
knowledgable volunteers.

-Mary