Re: [gnome-women] GUADEC

Hi Clytie,

[snip]
Is anyone here going to be at GUADEC? Is there anyone here, or do we know any other woman who would be willing to deliver a talk/workshop on female participation (Getting the O+ into Gnome ;) ) ?

I'd be happy to help with preparing the paper/workshop. I have a good deal of experience with preparing and delivering them.

Unfortunately, since I am bedridden and unable to travel, I can only participate by computer. We have a Gnome Women's group: is there any focus person or group for accessibility issues? I'd like to highlight the participation needs of disabled/isolated people, and encourage more presentations/activities to include people communicating from a distance, or at least to provide recorded info that can be downloaded.

I am going to be at GUADEC and I think Hanna was thinking about it but had a scheduling issue. I'd be happy to present a paper and/or recording, and if you'd like to work with me on preparing a paper that'd be awesome Clytie! :)

~m