[gnome-women] Re: Minutes of the Board meeting, 2006/Mar/01

On 18/04/2006, at 12:34 AM, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

EU is doing a report on Representation of Women in Free
          Software; numbers are very sad --- under 1.5%
          participation.

This is the last item in the Gnome Foundation minutes for March 1st 2006. It only came into my mailbox today.

I don't understand the Gnome decision-making structure well : can we, as Gnome-Women, make recommendations to the Foundation, or present information?

In other words, how can we act as a focus group to do raise female participation in Gnome, and keep the Foundation involved/informed?