[gnome-women] The Gnome Foundation: representative?

Hi everybody :)

Sorry I haven't been active here: once Gnome finishes this release, life will calm down to something approaching normality, and I can do some of the things I have on my ToDo list, where G-W features prominently. :)

I was just having a very quick look at the minutes of the Gnome Foundation board meeting ... and noticed there isn't a single woman on the board. :(

I wonder if, firstly, we can get some stats on how many women there are in the Gnome Foundation to start with, and secondly, if we can start encouraging more women to join, and thus build up some probability that we might get a woman on the board.

What do you think?