Re: [gnome-women] Gnome Women Logo Contest

Hello all,

Here's a few ideas (or rather variations of an idea), I hope you'll
like.

The idea behind the logo is to achieve a bold, simple, yet elegant
look...bold, to make a statement that: yes, we are gnome women and here
to participate...simple, without the frill that is commonly
stereotypical...elegant, while being bold and simple, it's still useful
to set ourselves apart and embrace who we are, GNOME women.

Constructive comments are appreciated.
http://www.isity.net/temp/gnomewomen.png

Thanks,
Diana