Re: [Fwd: Bug triage link is broken]

Sadly, this will be probably a WONTFIX, as most if not all the bugs at

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=website&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&component=developer.gnome.org

Would it be difficult to add a visible banner in the header of all pages
a developer.gnome.org stating they are obsolete and pointing to
live.gnome.org homepage?

It's not the definitive solution but it's something not that difficult
to implement that would avoid users getting confused all the time.