Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

Hi!

I just added a wiki page about library.gnome.org using your text (Sorry).

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library

Hopefully, it will serve as a point where all suggestions and ideas
about library.go are collected.

Maybe we can get a designer to make a mockup when the functionality is
described. With an existing design, it might be easier to find someone
developing it.

Otherwise we will never get this started I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Claus