Re: Hello there, is it possible to make a new web-site at Gnome.org, i mean Nameonwebsite.gnome.org

Hi Rúni,

What would be the purpose of the website do you want to develop?

If you want to help, you are more than welcome in the GnomeWeb revamp.
See http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb

You might be interested in the marketing list -
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing-list - where the revamp
planning discussion is being held.

El dg 30 de 07 del 2006 a les 23:08 +0100, en/na "Rúni H. Hansen" va
escriure: