Re: Hello, and how can I help

Hi,

great timing, there is an ongoing effort to revamp www.gnome.org

Discussion is on the marketing-list (archives work again) for now (since
it involves a lot of policies, not just technical details).

Check out our wiki page http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb

Specifically, check out the development timeline at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline
There are a lot of tasks, just pick one :) And don't hesitate to ask
questions...

Greg