gnome.org revamp discussion in two lists

Hi there, this is me after sleeping *a lot*.  :)

Thank you to those starting to work on the after-GUADEC process of
revamping gnome.org. One of the core decisions made during the extended
BoF meeting was to divide clearly the discussion:

revamp is designed and conceptually discussed. By default any post about
gnome.org requirements, content and so on goes here.