Problems with glibmm FTP tarballs on MinGW/win32

Hello,

(I really wonder if this mail will make it to someone)
First, let me state that I'm a native French speaker, so please confirm any possible misunderstanding arising from that fact.

It seems most (if not all) tarballs (tar.{gz,bz2}) have a problem in my case. For instance, with:
  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glibmm/2.6/glibmm-2.6.0.tar.bz2
when unpacking with tar 1.13.19 (default mingw version) and bzip2 1.0.1 with the following command-line:
  tar -xvjf glibmm-2.6.0.tar.bz2
the unpacking dies on:
  glibmm-2.6.0/tests/glibmm_value/glibmm_value.cc
  tar: Child died with signal 13

AFAIK, this is a permission/path problem, but I haven't dig further. I've fixed my problem by unpacking/repacking on a linux box, but I thought whoever maintains this online repository may want to check and actually fix the above problem.

Thanks for the attention and best regards,
GISQUET Christophe