Re: List of GNOME applications

Most of Ross Burton's points are about uploading, but I agree we do need a small list of apps.
Just a short list linking to the project pages should suffice with a description next to it.
eg.
Evolution < http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/>, a email client.
Abiword <http://www.abisource.com/>, a word processor.
Evince < http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/>, a Document viewer.
Nautilus <http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/>, a file browser.
Galeon < http://galeon.sourceforge.net/>, a web browser.
GIMP <http://www.gimp.org/>, a image manipulator/editor.
Glade <http://glade.gnome.org/ >, a interface designer.
etc. etc. You get the idea these are just a few but we need a really short list, not the GNOME project listings -which is hard because they all seem so important to GNOME.
--
Thanks,
Hugh Buzacott