Re: Common theme for projects

Ross Burton wrote:

Hi,

I'm about to create a projects/ directory for Sound Juicer, and noticed
that whilst many of the projects pages look very similar (epiphany,
evince), they don't share any stylesheets.

Would anyone be interested in working with me to produce a common
stylesheet based on the Evince style that individual projects can then
include and override certain elements to change the colour scheme?

Ross
I did a gfoobar-website when creating the nautilus-site, based on the gedit-website that use a similar look to gnome.org. In the header I call both http://www.gnome.org/default.css and gfoobar.css (replace gfoobar with the name of your project). In gfoobar.css I've only put a banner class, and class for a frontpage thumbnail this far, but other reusable classes are welcome. The foobar-stylesheet is called after the gnome.org-one, so you can override whatever classes you like. I've also made some custom pages, like a about-page, a developers page, a screenshot-page and a potential link to the project in the gnome wiki. This far I think only the nautilus site and livecd-site use it, but hopefully it's reusable for other projects aswell.
Here it is: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gfoobarweb.tar.gz
- Andreas