Main GNOME Website

Sorry, but I think I have found the appropriate module for gnome.org
being gnomeweb-wml. Regarding the task "Define common navigation and
layout and apply them to wgo" I would suggest mock ups to be made in
GIMP to determine the look and feel. These mock ups can then be compared
and finally one can be selected and then built into a standard compliant
website (Is this the idea?). Am I right in saying we are behind schedule
here, according to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline
tommorrow is the date when wgo should have the look and feel approved.
Do we have any look and feel approved as of yet?

Regards

L. Tambiah