Re: Cron <gnomeweb@window> $HOME/bin/logify cvs-update-www.gnome.org

<quote who="Richard Hoelscher">

> For all those who, like me, tend to ignore these messages:
> The current error has to do with cvs.gnome.org dropping anonymous pserver
> access (see hacker list), keeping w.g.o from getting the all the latest...

I've just updated all the checkouts to work against the nfs mounted "local"
/cvs/gnome archive. Checking they all work atm.

linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine