Re: GUADEC layout

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 08:48 -0500, Luke Stroven wrote:
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 09:11 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> Actually, it would be good to have your feedback on the
> http://www.gnomedesktop.org/ layout, since this is already a Drupal
> theme we could easily adapt to GUADEC's needs.

The theme on gnomedesktop.org is basically a modified version of the
standard pushbutton drupal theme. I can roll it up for you if you need
it. ;)

Luke

I like the gnomedesktop.org layout, with perhaps the inclusion of some padding in article areas, and less in the top (blue) menu.

My 2p.
--
Glenn J. Mason <glennji gmail com>