Re: Redirect

<quote who="Reinout van Schouwen">

> The Epiphany team would like to redirect a few URLs. The old download and
> news pages are no longer updated. We try to do this through htaccess but
> apparently it doesn't work:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/htaccess?rev=1.10&view=markup
>
> Please advise how we can solve this problem.

Modify the top level htaccess file, using the same method as demonstrated
there - make sure you document your redirects, too. :-)

Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen