How to find screenshots?

Hi

I recently switched from KDE to Gnome. I like it, but when I browsed your web site, I got very frustrated. I could not find screenshots. Finally I found this page (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0) with Google. On that page there is a screenshots link what I was looking for. But how can I reach this page easily from the main page? I think you should have a direct link to this page from the main page. The screenshots page should be VERY easily accessible from the main page without any searching. One picture tells more than a thousand word to a random visitor. (Or am I blind?)