Re: DocBook in gnomeweb-wml?

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> I plan to do a GNOME Tour, much like the release notes, but showing the
> whole thing instead of just changes. I plan to use the release notes
> DocBook infrastructure for this, because it makes translation easy.
>
> However, it was a pain to copy, and update, all those translations into
> gnomeweb-wml. Does anyone object to me adding some docbook/xml2po->html
> generation into the gnomeweb-wml build?

Not at all, please do. Perhaps put the infrastructure bits in a directory at
the top of the tree, so it can be used reliably from elsewhere?

Thanks,

GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

     "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Dark
                             Helmet, Spaceballs