Re: CSS help - text around images

Murray Cumming wrote:

Can anyone help me to make all the images here stay inside their gray
divs, on the right, and make the text flow around them?
http://2005.guadec.org/schedule/speakers.html

Don't worry about the gray, it's just for my debugging.
You probably want to add "clear: right" or "clear: both" to the .guadec-speaker selector.

That won't keep the image inside the grey box, but will make sure the next grey box doesn't start until the right margin is clear (which is probably what you want).

James.