Re: Foundation membership list is never updated
- From: "Vincent Untz" <vincent vuntz net>
- To: "Ross Golder" <ross golder org>
- Cc: gnome-sysadmin gnome org, GNOME web list <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Foundation membership list is never updated
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:04:02 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, March 2, 2005 6:32, Ross Golder said:
> The membership page seems to be populated again now.
> I've re-instated this in the crontab, removed the stderr redirector and
> removed the MAILTO=otaylor redhat com Errors from web update cron jobs
> on window should now go to 'gnome-web-list gnome org'. I'm on that list,
> so if I see anything going wrong, I will fix it and respond, or if I
> miss it and the problem persists, gnome-web-list people can report it on
> to gnome-sysadmin gnome org Does that sound about right?
That's perfect for me.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev