Moving GDM to gnome.org

Hello,

I am the maintainer of GDM and would like to move GDM more into gnome.org.
I'm sending this email to both gnome-web-list and gnome-sysadmin, since
I was told that this was the correct place to make the following
requests:

1) Request to gnome-web-list gnome org and gnome-sysadmin gnome org

   The first thing, is that I think it would be better to move the GDM
   documentation from my personal website:

      http://yippi.hypermall.com/gdm/

   to somewhere like:

      http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm

   I understand the website is stored in CVS, but wanted to get permission
   before going ahead and doing anything like adding projects/gdm.

2) Request to gnome-sysadmin gnome org

   Secondly, the GDM mail alias is currently gdm sunsite dk and is not archived.
   I think it would be better to host this mailing list on gnome.org where it
   can be better archived.  I have an archive of the mail alias going back
   to when the list was started if it is possible to move these to gnome.org
   that would be great.  This is directed towards gnome-sysadmin gnome org

Thanks!

Brian