Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]

<quote who="John Williams">

> Anyway, I am delighted to stumble across this thread.  Can I ask if there
> is any idea how soon one will be able, without a financial cost, to
> register as a user of GNOME and optionally ask to be kept up-to-date (or
> whatever)?

You could always subscribe to gnome-announce-list... ;-)

(Seriously though, I once suggested splitting that up into -announce and
-news, so the less dedicated could subscribe to -announce and not get too
much email, while we could send even more to those interested enough to be
on -news.)

OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran