Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, marketing-list gnome org, "Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation" <director gnome org>, GNOME Infrastructure <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:23:44 -0400
On 7/13/05, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 07:03 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Owen Taylor">
> > > [ It doesn't look like the CivicCRM relationship to the rest of
> > > Drupal is strong ... basically Drupal seems to just be used
> > > as the user database.
> > It's built on top of the framework as plugins, so it could be separated
> > logically, but it'd include a bunch of Drupal anyway. Organisationally
> > they're getting closer, the latest CivicSpace stuff is not a branch of
> > Drupal, just a bunch of plugins on top of 4.6, which helps both projects.
> CivicCRM and civicspace are basically separate projects, right?
As I understand it, civiccrm intends to live under the civicspace
umbrella when it is closer to releasable- something like evo's
relationship to GNOME. I'm no expert, though :)
] [Thread Prev