Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users

<quote who="John Williams">

> On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 12:40 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > are quite simple and good (ignoring everything underneath for a moment).
> > As it happens, Linux Australia have a pretty good membership database,
> > so that might be an option too.
>
> Interesting.  Could you forward the URI for that please?  I would hate to
> have to re-invent the wheel here.

http://www.flamingspork.com/projects/memberdb/

It also includes voting stuff, which may be of interest to the Foundation.

GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

   "Do you know what [television news ownership] means to me? It gives me
                the political muscle I need." - Kerry Packer