Re: http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/distros.php doesn't work

It looks like there was an alias pointing 'distros.php' to
'distros.html' in the Apache config, but the 'html' version didn't
exist. I've looked at the 'distros.php' file, and I couldn't see
anything unsafe or nasty, so I've enabled PHP for that URL and removed
the alias for now. If you redesign this part of the site, you should
probably try to avoid using server-side scripting unless there is a need
for some kind of back-end interaction ;)

I've also committed a small PHP syntax fix to 'distros.php'. It seems to
be working now.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/distros.php

Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,