Re: http://gnomesupport.org/forums/ (Down!)

On 4 Feb 2005, at 6:24 am, Ross Golder wrote:

Anyone know who looks after this site? It's giving...

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

It appears to be working again now. I have seen the occasional outage before, and it usually gets fixed within 24 hours.

Luke Stroven (stro gnomedesktop org) looks after gnomedesktop.org and gnomesupport.org. As far as I know they are independant of the gnome.org "official" websites (other than news.gnome.org currently points to gnomedesktop.org).

-Thomas