Re: Revamped GNOME.org

Hi, Hugh!

I like the part of your mock-up that shows us how irrelvant and boring
some texts of the front page are. Those who visit gnome.org often are
not interested in the front page stuff anyway. Newcomers, on the other
hand, have other information needs.

But I don't like that your mock-up makes the front page look empty;
empty looking pages means 'inactive project' and this is certainly not
the impression GNOME needs.

Oh, and I think it should read: "GNOME is available in more than 40
languages, _and_ come_s_ with most Linux and Unix distributions." but
I'm not a native speaker.

Btw, I would like to close your 'revamped gnome.org' page in the wiki
and move relevant content to GnomeWeb. Let me know if you mind.

Cheers,
Claus