Re: Patch to fix 2.12 press release HTML

> Hey,
>
> I sent this earlier but I think it flew in under the radar. I believe
> the attached patch should make the 2.12 press release on the website
> appear again. The DocBook is just plain invalid right now and the
> stylesheet code needs a bit of fixing. OK to commit?

That's mostly all from me, so here's my thankful approval. It can't get
worse than the current blank page, though the XML changes might lead to 1
or 2 new untranslated sentences appearing. That's not a big problem at
this time.

I wonder why it worked for a while, but that's not important.

Thanks.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com