Re: broken mailman archive links?

On อ., 2005-06-14 at 14:47 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Hey, dudes, dudettes-
>
> It looks like basically all the of the mailman archive links are
> broken, pointing to mail.gnome.org/archives/ instead of the
> appropriate per-list archive. Is that fixable?

Yes. I saw some fresh information about this recently, but haven't had
time to follow it up yet (other priorities!), and now I can't remember
where I saw it. For now, I've just made sure it's on the todo list so it
doesn't get forgotten completely. When I find that info again, I'll add
it there:

http://live.gnome.org/SysadminToDoList

--
Ross