Re: 2.12 Release Notes

Done.

Since the archives and the CVS are public, I didn't thought there would
be a problem linking. Having to read ina CVS through xml documents is
also a clear statement of work under development.

I precisely wanted the opposite by setting this link, to approach GNOME
fans to this list and this dicussion in order to get feedback, as
developers do with beta versions of code.

But I understand, and sorry.

Quim

En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:

--