http://cvs.gnome.org/ text

Can we get this text changed to something like:

"You can view GNOME CVS from a web interface using <a
href="http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/";>viewcvs</a>.<br>
Unfortunately, our other services (bonsai, etc.) are currently
unavailable and there is no timetable for their return. If you are
interested in helping to bring them back, please contact
gnome-sysadmin gnome org"

or something like that? (Assuming the above is all true, which the
current 'it's just down as part of a transition' totally isn't :)

Thanks-
Luis