Re: gnome 2.8 website typos

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> I just fixed these in the raw HTML; I don't know if anyone is
> maintaining XML for these or not. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes.
>
> [Also, I removed a reference to meta-gnome-core from
> rninstallation.html.]

They're in releng, as per usual -> if you could make the changes there too,
that would be great. I can regenerate and check in.

What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "Well, you know us usability folks... We like to believe that the two
    aren't mutually exclusive." - Calum Benson on power and cleanliness