Want to set up a planet for marketing.. or add people to p.g.o

I'm looking for web space to set up a planet of blogs for the
marketing/gnomejournal  groups.  We want to be able to add all the
people who are in the regional marketing teams around the world and be
able to pass on tidbits that might not be appropriate for either the
wiki or the mailing list.

Now, I'm okay if you want to add everyone to planet.gnome.org.  I don't
have a list as of yet, but I'm guessing it might be about 10 people
depending.  I have no idea how large it'll get.

sri