Re: GNOME logo on mail.gnome.org

On พฤ., 2004-11-11 at 17:24 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> http://mail.gnome.org/ still uses the old GNOME logo. It'd be great to
> update it :-) I don't think this page is in CVS, though, so I don't know
> who can do it...

The mail.gnome.org homepage is just menubar:/var/www/html/index.html,
and is currently only writable by root (i.e. gnome-sysadmin). I've
replaced it with the logo from:

http://www.gnome.org/img/logo/text-64.gif

If the gnome-web guys want to set up a slightly nicer-looking page in a
CVS module somewhere, I'll set it up to work from there. It would
probably be more appropriate/useful if gnome-web were responsible for
the page (more so than gnome-sysadmin anyway).

If you do, please try to include a notice along the lines of the
following:

http://www.gnome.org/~rossg/mailman-index.html

Cheers,

--