GNOME Love Splash [Was: Art Ideas from the Ximian Folk]

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> Here's one from Jakub, based on the splash from the desktop itself:

Which reminds me, a "GNOME Love" splash would be really cool now that Ferulo
has cranked up the GNOME Love project again.

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love