Re: Banner from Espana [Fwd: Text for site]

Leslie drafted some text for the homepage.  It's probably
awaiting moderation.

tim

--- Begin Message ---
Standing behind our members in Spain.  Can someone
post this somewhere on the home page?

The GNOME Foundation is an international organization
that has many active members and contributors in
Spain. All of us, from every corner of the globe, send
our thoughts to our fellow GNOME Foundation members in
Spain and to everyone who is suffering the aftershock
of this terrible tragedy.

--- End Message ---