Re: Font styles for w.g.o (+patches)

This looks good to me. For what it's worth, I approve... I'll commit for you if someone seconds me. Or someone else can go ahead, I guess.

a.

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 18:19 -0300, Sebastien Biot wrote:

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> While fixing the font issue would be nice, it would be even better if
> someone had the time to "port" it to the site-wide CSS completely.

Two small diffs are attached which should improve the CSS situation on
w.g.o.

The patch to default.css includes
 * addition of front-page-only styles (column stuff mostly), and
 * the following small modifications to existing styles:
   - same font definition
   - same line-height
   - top navigation bar moved up a tiny tiny bit

The patch to index.html
 * makes index.html use default.css instead of frontpage.css, and
 * makes index.html use the correct existing copyright style

Sebastien
--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net
         "mus in pice"