Re: Font styles for w.g.o

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> Hrm, that's less than ideal - here's a 15 minute hack at using the
> site-wide css. Probably needs to be tweaked a bunch, but you get the
> general idea.
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~gman/frontpage.html

Well, see, the current (three column) front page layout is good, and should
stay that way, but all the bits around it ought to be fixed up to be the
same as the rest of the site. That would basically mean turning off the side
bar and pulling in the three column layout CSS, but sticking with the common
layout and stylesheets.

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks