webmaster gnome org is not working

webmaster gnome org is not working. I believe that it should work.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com

--- Begin Message ---
This is the Postfix program at host menubar.gnome.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<postfix menubar gnome org>: can't create user output file. Command output:
    procmail: Error while writing to "/var/spool/mail/postfix"
Reporting-MTA: dns; menubar.gnome.org
Arrival-Date: Sat,  5 Jun 2004 16:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; postfix@menubar.gnome.org
Action: failed