Re: Need a new splash for February

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 11:17, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Heigh-ho, who wants to do a splash image for Feb?
>
> Suggestion: Gnome Love.

I see the connection, but I'm not sure what to link to.

February will be a very busy month for debugging and applying patches.
I'd like to urge users to join the bug hunt.  This is a developer task
mostly, but this is also the time for documentation and translation.
This task isn't for the average user, but I'd like to convey that users
GNOME is advancing, and help is appreciated in many ways.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.