Re: Diff for seegnome.wml, start/index.wml, start/2.2/index.wml

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> www.gnome.org/seegnome.wml was really out of date. Now it links to the
> appropriate pages.
> Soon gtk.org will link to gnome.org/start adn we'll be able to take
> gnome.org/seegnome.html away entirely.

Let's just redirect it instead. It's no longer relevant to the layout of the
site, and should not exist 'going forward'.

> gnome.org/start/index.wml has been slightly revised for clarity. Not
> much different.

WITH ALL THE EXCLAMATION MARKS REMOVED? That's a heresy man. How will people
be EXCITED without them?

Looks good.

> gnome.org/start/2.2/index.html linked to a dead page that used to hold
> screenshots. I took out the paragraph with that link.

Tops.

Thanks,

      There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.