Re: Updating Friends

<quote who="Tim Ney">

> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 13:06, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > It would be best to just send the changes you want made to the list.
>
> It's been really efficient having one FOG maintainer (with a phone
> contact) in getting the page updated.  Steve did a great job where
> sometimes requests to list-only go unattended & fill it with trivial typo
> corrections, etc.

Hmm, well, I wish I could call Havoc every day too. :-) gnome-web-list is
where the site maintainers and contributors work, I think that it is only
appropriate that requests for updates and such (where the requestor can't do
it themselves) goes to the team. If it's not picked up, ping again as needs
be - everyone has to wait for patches to be committed every now and then.

Optionally, if for some reason there is a very urgent change required, you
are very welcome to call me, or push it through board-list or something like
that. I doubt most changes will require this, though.

Thanks,

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish