Re: "Free Linux Desktop"?

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> It's not completely accurate, but it's accurate enough, and it does
> improve our relevance on "Linux Desktop" and "Free Linux Desktop" searches
> on Google. :)

btw, it just so happens that Google was doing a reindex around the time that
we discussed this change. Before the reindex, we were at about position 20,
but now we're at position 3 behind Libranet (!?) and KDE.

Rockin', thanks Aaron. ;-)

   "We are peaking sexually when they are peaking. And two peaks makes a
                        hell of a good mount." - SMH