Re: planet.gnome.org source not accessible

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 23:14 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Does anyone know why planet.gnome.org is not accessible to the gnomeweb
> team, or anyone else?
>
> If it is to be an affiliated GNOME site (it is under the gnome.org
> domain after all), shouldn't the source be publicly accessible, at least
> in CVS, as all the other sites are?

Well is is accessible to jdub, who created it.  It was born under his
public directory.  I believe it still lives there.   Source for planet
is accessible, as stated from p.g.o, at http://www.planetplanet.org/.
jdub is serving one of the archs.  And it is not in cvs because it is in
arch.  As for the particulars of p.g.o's feeds, style and hackergotchi,
that does belong to jdub.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.